PAYROLL PRICE SHEET
- $ 3.00 per check with a $30.00 minimum per Payroll
- $5.00 per 1099 check, child support payment or benefit payment.
- $25.00 per payroll change once completed
- $2.00 per printed check
- $1.00 per emailed or mailed check to individual employees
- $15.00 per payroll direct deposit plus $10 for any direct deposit
- $ 35.00 one time set up fee for new employer
- $10.00 weekly EFTPS deposits
- $ 100.00 quarterly reports (including EFTPS transfer)
- $ 50.00 monthly Sales, Use & Withholding coupons & 941 deposits
- $ 5.00 per W-2 and 1099’s (minimum $30.00 per client)
- $ 10.00 additional new employee fee
$50 NSF Payroll fee plus and overdraft fees incurred by us. If your payroll is returned NSF twice we will no longer be able to do direct deposit for your payroll.
Payroll should be submitted at least 2 days prior to the check date. Payroll will be pulled from your account 2 days prior to being paid.
$ 200 – 1040
$ 65 – 1040 Under the age of 18
$ 100 – Active College Students
$ 350 – 1040 Schedule C
$ 450 – All Business Returns
$ 350 – All Trust
$ 100 – Amended Returns
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
$ 75/Hour – Book Keeping
$ 295 – New Business
In effect as of 1/1/2017
Due to unfortunate circumstances, we at Hennessey CPA are implementing a new payment policy as of January 1st 2017. No tax returns will be electronically filed unless payment and Form 8879 are received. An NSF check constitutes non-payment, and a $35 penalty will be added. We do accept all major credit cards.
If we are unable to electronically file your return, a payment must be received before we release your tax returns to be mailed to the IRS.
Feel free to contact us if a payment plan needs to be arranged.