- $1.00 per emailed or mailed check to individual employees.
- $2.00 per printed check.
- $3.00 per check with a $30.00 minimum per payroll.
- $5.00 per 1099 check, child support payment or benefit payment.
- $5.00 per W-2 and 1099’s (minimum $30.00 per client).
- $10.00 weekly EFTPS deposits.
- $10.00 additional new employee fee.
- $15.00 per payroll direct deposit plus $10 for any direct deposit.
- $25.00 per payroll change once completed.
- $35.00 one time set up fee for a new employer.
- $50.00 monthly Sales, Use & Withholding coupons & 941 deposits.
- $50 NSF Payroll fee plus and overdraft fees incurred by us. If your payroll is returned NSF twice we will no longer be able to do direct deposit for your payroll.
- $100.00 quarterly reports (including EFTPS transfer).
Payroll should be submitted at least 2 days prior to the check date. Payroll will be pulled from your account 2 days prior to being paid.
- FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
- $65 – 1040 Under the age of 18
- $100 – Active College Students
- $100 – Amended Returns
- $200 – 1040
- $350 – 1040 Schedule
- $350 – All Trust
- $450 – All Business Returns
- $75/Hour – Book Keeping
- $295 – New Business Start-Up
Payment Policy – In effect as of 1/1/2017
Due to unfortunate circumstances, we at Hennessey CPA are implementing a new payment policy as of January 1st, 2017. No tax returns will be electronically filed unless payment and Form 8879 are received. An NSF check constitutes non-payment, and a $35 penalty will be added. We do accept all major credit cards.
If we are unable to electronically file your return, a payment must be received before we release your tax returns to be mailed to the IRS.
Feel free to contact us if a payment plan needs to be arranged.